I am not trying to compare SWG vs Ozone, the Trio has both so not ozone or chlorine alone. Not sure how I could be bragging about one or the other either. I did have a pool years ago I ran with De and HTH which was the only real option back then.
Sure the whole thing could be smoke and mirrors. The chemistry says chlorine should not work well with Ozone, but if it is working I think it should be ok to share that.

I am sure there are many, many people that use SWG or BBB only that have very clean water as good or better than my pool. The only reason for my post is if people that have success with different equipment or processes they should share their results.

The reason I have the trio was the owner of the pool company recommended it on me before I found this site. I almost pulled it out, but did not and as of today not unhappy with it. Could die on me tomorrow, cold have an algae out break etc.

Tredge- How do you turn off the Ozone on the Trio mine only has 1 control knob for Chlorine production? "I cant see that it does anything." I have no proof it does anything either but I did notice a few things that were different from other pools next to me with similar use, trees etc.. Could be our brand of sunscreen just dissolves easier who knows.

Again not saying it works for everyone, but so far it is working for us and I guess I am somewhat convinced that this product may actually do as advertised.