Thread: Rust Stains

Threaded View

Default Rust Stains

hi,
    I've had my fibreglass pool since last september, we had it covered during construction as it is indoor, when we uncovered it water was quite green, also found a couple of spike nails in the bottom of pool so shocked it heavily and since then i have had rust spots everywhere in the pool and the side are all splotchy greyish color, i have added stain and scale remover but this did not work and have scrubbed with magic eraser, this did not work either. I haven't tried the absorbic acid yet, don't know if any pool dealers have that around here. Also have aqualogic chlorine generator. the water is clear but the stains still bother me, it makes the pool look dirty.
    My stats are:
    tds3800
    tc 5
    fc5
    ph 8.2
    ta155
    ch170
    Does anybody have any suggestions, i order a product called Copout dont know if this will work also order a bunch of jack magic products
    Last edited by Debbie12; 07-31-2006 at 12:51 PM.
    Debbie
    16x40 fibreglass pool, indoor new construction