Hi! We are having an inground gunite pool built.I have been getting some help on another wonderful site, but wanted to ask this question here as well.
We will be buying our own Jandy Aquapure salt water chlorinator, and I need to be certain which parts I need to buy. I am also considering adding on a Jandy PDA-P4 to the system.
While I am unsure about the PDA, I definitely want the AquaPure. I am confused about whether I need a power center of some type, if I only want the Aquapure. I need to know exactly which parts I need to purchase, in order to make a wise decision.

Here are the possible scenarios is my confused mind.

I can get just the Aquapure 1400, if I don't want to have a PDA. That is all that is needed, and I do not need a power center. Does that sound right?

If I do want a PDA, then I have two options:

I can either get the AquaPure 1400, a standard power center and the PDA-P4 for $1500
~or~
I can get the PureLink Power Center for pools up to 40,000 gallons, PureLink Cell Kit for pools up to 40,000 gallons, and a PDA-P4 for $1400.

Between these two, the latter seems better to me because it is one less thing to wire.

Any advice or input is appreciated. Thank you in advance!