Closed Thread

Thread: Engineered Drawing

Default Engineered Drawing

Does anyone know how I would go about getting an engineered drawing for a Kafko 20 x 34 Tahiti?

Default Re: Engineered Drawing

Is it possible that a 20 x 34 Kafko Tahiti (free form) is only 16 foot wide at it's widest point?

Sherra is offline Lifetime Member Weir Watcher Sherra 0

Have you contacted Kafko? http://www.kafko.com/default.htm
    Sherra
    Kershaw County South Carolina
    18x34 IG 2' radius rectangle vinyl liner (approx 27,500 gal) 1 1/2" pipes installed March 2006
    (previous AG pool owner)

I did call them. The guy I spoke with seemed a little guarded and referred me back to the dealer. He did say the pool is measured from the widest point of the deep end, "usually." I think I'm going to call again and ask for a copy of the dig spec's and/or installation manual, or really just anything that shows the actual dimensions of the pool. Thanks.

I have now been informed by Kafko that the 20 x 34 Tahiti pool is really only 16 ft. wide from coping to coping. It's 20 ft wide if you include some of the decking, etc.

That does not make sense to me as a 16*32 pool is 16 feet wide from coping to coping and 32 feet long from coping to coping. Something is not right here.

Our 20x34 pool is only 16' at the widest point (coping-to-coping). We thought the builder made a big mistake, since he had admitted to making an error in the shallow end that required a special "custom" liner. The liner was manufactured by Latham Plastics, the parent company of Kafko. When I called Kafko this morning the person I spoke with said the pool is actually 16' wide.

Closed Thread