+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anyone have time trippers from intermatic timer they will sell to me?

tenax is offline Registered+ Widget Weaver tenax 0

Default anyone have time trippers from intermatic timer they will sell to me?

hard to get unless you're a wholesaler it seems..these are the newer ones that have a gold colored on, silver colored off. there is a guy on ebay.com who sells them and i have sent him a message asking if he will sell to a canadian, but no word back yet. inyo pools sells them for a ridiculous price, no info to speak of on suppliers found at intermatic site.i have one set that came with my new timer, but would like another so i can set up multiple settings.

Default Re: anyone have time trippers from intermatic timer they will sell to me?

Dunno what counts as ridiculous, but a set was about $5 at the local pool store here in Texas. They shouldn't be that hard to find, but if there's a business running black market timer trippers into Canada, lemme know.

Let's just hope the FBI isn't monitoring pool forums for illegal timer tripper sales...

pool newby is offline ** No working email address ** Thread Analyst pool newby 0

Default Re: anyone have time trippers from intermatic timer they will sell to me?

Check out this link :

http://www.electricsupplyonline.com/...c-trippers.php

I think they have what you need, it is where I bought my intermatic timer, and was very pleased with their prices and customer service.

waterbear is offline Lifetime Member Sniggle Mechanic waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars

Don't know if there is an Ace Hardware near you but they stock them. Usually in the electrical aisle near the low voltage outdoor lighting. I have also seen them at Lowes and Home Depot. Intermatic time clocks are used for more than pools. Very commen use is water heaters and sometimes ACs!
    Retired pool store and commercial pool maintenance guy.

tenax is offline Registered+ Widget Weaver tenax 0

thanks folks..i bought the timer at home depot..didn't think to call them to ask if they stock spares...i see a sunday morning trip in my future that failing, i'll check out ace and that online place..tanks.good site as always

waterbear is offline Lifetime Member Sniggle Mechanic waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars

the trippers or "dogs" for the intermatic timers are a pretty commen item. Most well stocked hardware stores carry them!

Water Boy is right on the money. I have purchace the "trippers" at Ace Hardware twice in the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo T
    Water Boy is right on the money. I have purchace the "trippers" at Ace Hardware twice in the last few years.
    ahem....it's waterbear!

+ Reply to Thread