+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saniclear 40 SWCG Trouble

Default Saniclear 40 SWCG Trouble

Opening the pool last month the salt system never registered correctly. I have cleaned the cell really well. It is only 5 seasons old. We keep it inside when the pool is closed through the winter. I don't see too much online about this system. The read out is not correct. It has plenty of salt and it is reading 0 now. It has read 2300, 2500, 2900. I'm not sure if there is something going on with the motherboard. The lights that say check salt and check cell are illuminated. They were blinking and now they are solid.

I was thinking about replacing the flow switch. most of this stuff is guess and check. That would be the least expensive replacement part.

Any thoughts?
    PF=5; 23K gal IG kidney vinyl pool, Triton II Sand Filter, Whisperflow VS Pump, Taylor 2006 kit, Jacuzzi/Carvin Saniclear 40 SWCG

Default Re: Saniclear 40 SWCG Trouble

Today the read out has the salt at 2000. The Check Salt and the Check Cell lights are solid lit. Based on a stick test it salt is about 3600. I don't think I should add any salt.

Any Ideas?
    PF=5; 23K gal IG kidney vinyl pool, Triton II Sand Filter, Whisperflow VS Pump, Taylor 2006 kit, Jacuzzi/Carvin Saniclear 40 SWCG

The salt read out has been at 2200 for a couple of days. Still Check Salt and Check Cell? I have checked both. I don't know weather to trust those test sticks for the salt or if there is something better that I should use. Anyone have any thoughts?

Replying to my thread...I still don't have the salt system running correctly. I did have the water tested at the pool store. It was 3900...too high. I drained about 14" and added fresh. We have also gotten about 2" of rain. The stick test still says 3650. The system isn't reading correct. It says 2000. The cell look new. The board seems to be operating correct. I will try draining and adding again to see if I can get it to drop at least to about 3200. Is anyone familiar with the Saniclear 40 system. It is difficult to find information about it.

+ Reply to Thread