Hi...I am new to this site. I just had my pool resurfaced with Pebble Tech. I did not replace the water line tiles as they are in very good condition. During the resurfacing process the workers sanded about 1/4” of the old gunite finish off as they no longer jack hammer the entire old surface down to the studs. After that, they sprayed on a cement type product to help the final coat adhere. After that dries, they sprayed on the pebble surface and proceeded to clean it off as one would do with grouting tiles. I began filling my pool which took 20 hours. Since pool has been filled, I have had to add waiter three times as the water level is dropping to where the skimmer is sucking in too much air. Each time I add about an inch or more water. The water seems to be leaking slowly as every few days I notice the water low again. My filter is not leaking and chlorintor is also not leaking. I have called the contractor and will be coming to look at it next week but I am curious where the leak could be. I see no water around the perimeter of the pool.