+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NuAlgi for Pool purification and algae control

Default NuAlgi for Pool purification and algae control

Hi All,

For cleaning up of a water body we recently thought of Ozonator. However management asked me to check for an alternative for Ozonator as ozonator may cause some side effects.

I have come across NuAlgi Diatom method for controlling algae and to prevent weeds growing.

Is this an established method for water body clean up?
    After adding NuAlgi, DiAtom is the bi product Algae.

Will this DiAtom algae cause any problems? We dont want fish to be grown in the water body.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
    Vijay

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: NuAlgi for Pool purification and algae control

Sorry, it's never worked out to try to help with pools outside N. America, or really, even the US. Chemicals, equipment, and testing supply availability are too different from what we have here.

You are welcome to browse, and I'll post below methods you can use to search a number of US based pool forums.

I will tell you that ozone is not a practical method of commercial sanitation pool sanitation. The reasons have been explained -- at great length -- too many times here, though people usually don't believe them, till it's too late and they have wasted the money, and experienced the failures, for themselves.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: NuAlgi for Pool purification and algae control

There's no additional content available by registering.

The forum is currently only minimally active. Your best bet, if you still need info is to use the Super Search page, to create special search links will allow you to search PoolForum. A phrase like "[]" may produce answers you're looking for.

Upgraded membership and moved thread to the General section. You may need to log out and back in to see everything.

PS.You can search use Google to search multiple pool sites, using Google's 'advanced search operators" to limit your search to specific sites. This page of mine will create the search links for you. Google knows my site -- and all the others -- much better than those sites internal search functions! And, if you need to post pictures -- of your pool, filter, pump, piping, what-not -- there are instructions on this page

Please note: the Super Search page does NOT search directly; it only CREATES special Google links, that enable a FOCUSED Google search!

+ Reply to Thread