+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Replacement for DES 51-01 Clamp, Tank Lid or Do I have to replace the entire pump?

Default Replacement for DES 51-01 Clamp, Tank Lid or Do I have to replace the entire pump?

Greetings,

I am looking for those parts above, new or used. Or if there are similar products that will get the job done. The clamp is needed most, and the tank lid has a tiny hole at the top which isnt a big deal.

My landlord has been having tie zip ties around the part where it tightens the clamp, but that is not working. In order to facilitate the repair or replacement Im looking for advice to get it fixed. Perhaps someone happens to have an old assembly with working parts. Otherwise the manufacturer has discontinued these.

Thanks in advance!

This is an image link, but Im not sure it will work properly. https://ibb.co/m5Zorz

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Replacement for DES 51-01 Clamp, Tank Lid or Do I have to replace the entire pump

Sorry, but there's not enough traffic here, currently, for there to be any useful response to your request.

Plus . . . even when there was that much traffic, I've never really allowed buying & selling here. You could try TroubleFreePools or one of the other large pool forums, but I think some of them also prohibit buying and selling. I'm not really sure, however.

Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread