+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winter cover needed

Default Winter cover needed

Time for me to buy a new winter cover. I want one that I can get at least a good 4 or 5 seasons out of. Where is everyone buying their replacement covers?

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Winter covers

Sorry for the delay.

You can search for older answers via the info in the post below. BUT . . . winter covers are a crap-shoot. There are no guaranteed good brands. What's more, 10-year covers do NOT last 10 years. If you buy from someone like Leslies or InTheSwim, expect their house brands to last 1/2 of the warranty.

Good luck!

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Winter covers

The forum is currently only minimally active. Your best bet, if you still need info is to use the Super Search page, to create special search links will allow you to search PoolForum. A phrase like "[]" may produce answers you're looking for.

Upgraded membership and moved thread to the Winterizing section. You may need to log out and back in to see everything.

PS.You can search use Google to search multiple pool sites, using Google's 'advanced search operators" to limit your search to specific sites. This page of mine will create the search links for you. Google knows my site -- and all the others -- much better than those sites internal search functions! And, if you need to post pictures -- of your pool, filter, pump, piping, what-not -- there are instructions on this page

Please note: the Super Search page does NOT search directly; it only CREATES special Google links, that enable a FOCUSED Google search!

+ Reply to Thread