Sorry, multi part question. I live in Las Vegas and it does get cold around here. Anyways, I just had a pool built and now the neighbor is complaining of the pool pump noise. I have been very nice trying to appease this neighbor and running out of options.

anyways, what is the minimum rpm on my Pentair Intelliflow 3050 to make my popups work? At this speed, will it still be effective cleaning and filtering? If not, what RPM is recommended for filtering and for cleaning?

I have a 15,500 gallon pool with about 4 pairs of in floor popups, 4 pop ups on the pool side bench, 3 pairs of popups on the steps and 2 on the splash deck. I have the Pentair VS 3050. For the Summer time, we run the pump from 9 to 5. In winter 10 to 4. Worried about the neighbors complaining.

also, Vegas probably has about 7 to 14 days of really cold weather where my freeze protector actually turned on. Neighbors complained about that too. So, I'm wondering what would be minimum rpm to prevent the pipes from freezing. I'm guessing just need the water to move. Do I need to worry about my bubblers and waterfall during this time. I don't recall that they were turned on during last freeze cycle.

Thanks in advance