+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from SoCal / AquaRite schematics

Default Greetings from SoCal / AquaRite schematics

New here and I come in peace. I am quite new into pool ownership but I have no issues keeping the water chemistry in check. Electronic is my hobby and I have learned a lot from my 2 years old Hayward Aquarite SWCG system. I made my own partial schematic diagrams out of the mainboard that I can share here if I may.

Please be aware, I am not an expert in a SWCG system and my knowledge is very limited to what I have.

So here's hoping to help others if I can

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Greetings from SoCal

That would probably be helpful. Following post explains how to post pix. You might want to read the SWCG Pro/Con if you haven't already; corrections are welcome, but I'd also prefer to avoid inadvertent conflict.

My take is that, like most 'new' products in the pool industry, SWCG systems are WAY oversold. They have real value for some, but they don't save money, and are destroying tens of thousands of AG pools, and IG pools with incompatible compatible components. The AG pool biz is happily selling SWCG units for use on metal side pools that would have lasted 10+ years, but with salt are likely to need replacement in less than five!

Thanks for posting!

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Greetings from SoCal / AquaRite schematics

Upgraded membership and moved thread to the SWCG section. You may need to log out and back in to see everything.

PS.You can search use Google to search multiple pool sites, using Google's 'advanced search operators" to limit your search to specific sites. This page of mine will create the search links for you. Google knows my site -- and all the others -- much better than those sites internal search functions! And, if you need to post pictures -- of your pool, filter, pump, piping, what-not -- there are instructions on this page

Please note: the Super Search page does NOT search directly; it only CREATES special Google links, that enable a FOCUSED Google search!

+ Reply to Thread