+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to site

Default New to site

Hi there,

I just rejoined this forum. I used this forum aroun 2002 when I installed my in ground pool, at least I think this is the same site. Anyway, as my pool has aged, other problems have popped up and hopefully I can get some advice one here.

Ed

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: New to site

Welcome!

Currently, traffic from registered users here is quite low. And I don't really expect that to change any time soon. I'm trying to weed out some of the weak answers and distill the better ones into FAQs and general guides in each section. I don't really want to restart the process of having 30 folks giving mediocre answers the same 200 questions.

But if you can tell me what you are looking for, I can probably point you toward the best sources.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Upgraded membership and moved thread to the Forum Q & A section. You may need to log out and back in to see everything.

PS.You can search use Google to search multiple pool sites, using Google's 'advanced search operators" to limit your search to specific sites. This page of mine will create the search links for you. Google knows my site -- and all the others -- much better than those sites internal search functions! And, if you need to post pictures -- of your pool, filter, pump, piping, what-not -- there are instructions on this page

cwstnsko is offline Registered+ Thread Analyst cwstnsko 0

I came back for the 1st time in several years and I get a message related to having been put in the "no email" user group. I updated my e-mail and re-verified, but the message remains. The post it sends me to for instructions to recover my account does not seem to exist in this forum. Any advice?

+ Reply to Thread