Hello all! Two years ago I discovered a small hole in my wall. An un-noticed puncture in the liner rusted the inner wall until it created a leak on the outer wall. I sealed both the inner and outer holes with JB weld and, aside from numerous wrinkles in the liner, all seemed well. Until now. The area within a few feet of the hole is looking strange. The wall in this spot has some slight bulging and warping. It feels firm and strong, but moves when pushed much easier than other parts of the wall. It feels strong (and sounds fine when tapped) but I'm concerned about it's integrity. Unfortunately it also protrudes behind a support pillar, so I can't see that part of the wall. I realize the only way to know for sure what's up is to drain and peel back the liner - a huge task! I feel I can keep going if I can reinforce the outside wall area - about 36"x36". I wonder if I can spray some sealing foam into the inside of the pillar and epoxy some sheet metal to the problem area to secure it? I will try to post pics in later in this thread, but wanted to get this posted ASAP first to see what your thoughts were. Thanks for any help anyone can offer!