My name is Paul, I live in Ontario Canada. I have an inground 18'x36' most of the pool is 4 feet deep and gentl;y slopes to about 4-1/2 feet around the main drain. Water volume is roughly 84,0000liters and use Hayward S240 sand filter and Hayward 1 hp Super Pump. Chlorine in my sanitizer and I use a Copper product called "I cant remember at this time". This product allows me to run my 1hp pump for only 4 hours a day, with a weekly superchlorination. This copper product has saved me a lot of money on my electricity bill. I used to run my pump 24 hours a day for the entire season, and used a stabilized chlorine puck in the skinner at all times. I now run my pump for 4 hours from approx. 7pm-11pm, as my electricity rates are cheapest from 7pm to 7am, use the copper product, and only superchlorinate once weekly using liquid chlorine which I get free from my neighbor. He owns a dairy milking company and has a bulk chlorine tank and supplies me with liquid chlorine. He has a large family of 8 children and multiple grand children. They come over swimming whenever they wish in trade.

I could probably get away with a 14 day superchlorination schedule, but as my weekly superchlorination schedule is the only time I add ANY sanitizer whatsoever, in regards to safety, I superchlorinate weekly.

I'm open to any and all discussions suggestions.

It's nice to be here.

peace
Hog