+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boxer Glue?

Default Boxer Glue?

Our 1 year old solar cover has split on a seam. While I am awaiting a replacement from the company, I wanted to try to glue the pieces together. I have read on here about boxer glue. First, do you think it would work as a temporary fix until my new cover comes, and second, where can it be purchased? Does the packaging actually say "Boxer" glue? Thanks so much!

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: Boxer Glue?

You can buy it at a pool store. I bought some just this week. It does say Boxer glue #100 on the container. Since it is a vinyl glue, it probably would work. I haven't used it yet, but Al has several times and says it works well. According to him, it is a slow acting cement but it bonds really well.

Default Re: Boxer Glue?

Thank you! I currently just have the cover on the pool in 2 pieces. It's a little hard to get in on and off, but it's working until I get the new one. I'll stop at the pool store and purchase Boxer #100.

+ Reply to Thread