Hi Paigemetoo, firstly let me apologise, my post wasn't meant to sound personal but re-reading it, it does. From my experience polyquat does very little good to your pocket or your pool, it adds things we really don't want. I don't know about the Tailor test kits but so far the only one I have found for polyquats is from LaMotte. Lots of people paying attention to water parameters never test for polyquats, I have been to pools where the owners state they added a little but when I test I find a lot, sometimes off the scale. I prefer and I believe Ben also in oxidising the the cloudy to clear with additional constant filtration. Whilst talking filtration, Ben also said roughly, most pools are too small on filtration and too big on the pumps so filtration suffers and so does your wallet. Slower filtration is better filtration because it removes more but helping it with a clarifyer/flocculent is also a good way to reduce down the time it takes to clear. I note you have a 1.5 super pump, what size is the filter? Ok that's a bit off your topic but raising the FC to burn out what's using up your chlorine unless it's really hot weather where you are is what I would do and not add polyquats ever again.
OTO is total chlorine - the free chlorine figure = CC