Hello Everyone -

I'm finally preparing to locate a contractor to repair my IG pool - I've been keeping it going over the past few years but it's in desperate need of repair. I have patches all over the pool, stainless steel screws holding up a sagging liner in some places, fiber glass patch on the steps, etc.... My plan is to line up a contractor for this fall. Here is what I think I need done:

Pressure Test All Lines
Replace Vinyl Liner: 18 x 36 All Deep T shaped Pool with 12 x 18 Shallow End – 27/28 mil liner
Replace Vinyl Steps - Any suggestions ? I have kids, I want durable. Would like recommendations on this ?
Replace Loop Lock Cover:
Replace Light
Coping Around Entire Pools needs to be replaced.
Plumbing - I need to reverse the location of the filer as it's up against a fence with absolutely no clearance - I'll probably deal with this myself.

I have also had a persistent mustard algae problem that I want to make certain is gone after this work is complete. I may get a new filter or at least replace or acid clean the grids. Should the skimmers go too ? I want make certain I think of everything before I start requesting quotes. Also - If anyone can recommend someone that does quality work on Long Island, that would be very much appreciated. Thank you!