First, I love this forum and am so glad it's still around. It is my first source for help/information about my pool. I can't find a question/answer to the issue I'm currently having so I'm actually going to participate rather than lurk. : )

I have a Jandy Lite2 model LJ that both heats our pool and turns on our pump. There's been a suction issue causing the pump basket and filter to lose water when it's off (another issue I'm working on), so I've been manually starting and stopping the pump for the past 4-5 months. I pressed the pump button last week and it wouldn't start. I heard a click inside the heater when I pushed the pump button but the pump wouldn't start. I removed the control panel but nothing looks burned out so I'm not sure what part is having an issue. I read in the Lite2 manual that if the pump is not operating the causes are
no power (no)
pump defective (no)
incorrectly wired (?)
pump relay defective (?)
current time not within setting (no -- manual start)
controller defective (?)

Since I heard a click and the controller display did not display an error code and still had power, I'm thinking pump relay. Am I on the right track? And if so, how easy is it to replace the part?