+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Cloudy Please help

Default Re: Cloudy Please help

Yay!!!
    26K gal 20x40 rectangular IG vinyl pool; Apr 2014: New pump, liner, auto-cover, & water; Pentair Whisperflo 1HP pump; Pentair Trition sand filter; Cover/Star CS-500 auto cover; Taylor K-2006C; OTO

mrszaff is offline Registered+ Thread Analyst mrszaff 0

morning reading....FC 9 CC 0, I can see the drain but its not crystal clear, I will add more bleach, getting better , THANKS
    16x32' rectangle 19K gal IG vinyl pool; bbb; jacuzzi sand filter; jacuzzi pump; 8hrs; Taylor 2000; utility water; summer: none; winter: vinyl / water bags; ; PF:6.3

That's good news. Thanks! Hang in there!!!
    26K gal 20x40 rectangular IG vinyl pool; Apr 2014: New pump, liner, auto-cover, & water; Pentair Whisperflo 1HP pump; Pentair Trition sand filter; Cover/Star CS-500 auto cover; Taylor K-2006C; OTO

pool looks better at 530 pm,
    FC 8.5 CC= .5
    PH 7.2 ALk 60
    cya 30
    I will add more bleach, should I add any borax or baking soda?
    16x32' rectangle 19K gal IG vinyl pool; bbb; jacuzzi sand filter; jacuzzi pump; 8hrs; Taylor 2000; utility water; summer: none; winter: vinyl / water bags; ; PF:6.3

No, don't add the other b's. Just keep adding bleach. Your numbers are improving!

ok thanks

morning numbers.... FC 9 CC .5 The pool looks good, i can see the drain clearly , I will backwash tonight and put the robot in also.
    I will have to add a jacks blue stuff for metal soon, steps are starting to look discolored but i can deal with that.
    I am out of bleach so i will test again after work and add more then. We still want it to be at 12 for now,, correct?

Can't thank you enough!

Great news!

Yes, keep the FC at 12 until you pass an overnight test. Do you know how to do that?

What kind of metals do you have? The blue stuff is mostly for copper.

Ok, I will get it back to 12, and test it every day.
    when they test for metal it never shows, but whenever i shock the pool its an issue. so i really dont know what kind of metal.
    It was worse years ago, I think the culator bags have helped and now I know what to do when it stains.

Twice a day minimum... Do you know about the overnight test?

Let's talk more about metals later.

+ Reply to Thread