Hello All!

I have an original square Jandy AquaPure 700 salt cell that I'd like to remove and have rebuilt. I'd like to still run my pool pump, but I don't have the spool to fit where the cell would go. I'd like to build my own replacement pipe. Does anyone know where I might find the correct part to screw into the existing union cap in my existing plumbing?

Thank you!