I know this is not a new thread,,, but CHECK the DATE CODE!!! I was a Garden Department manager at a Dallas, TX area Home Depot, and there were times that the "pool chlorine" that was available for sale had been sitting OUTSIDE in an overhead bin for 18 months! In Dallas, that means it had been close to 100 degrees Fahrenheit more than a few times, and over 100 F more than once. Not a good thing. I fought with upper management to correct this and FINALLY was able to cancel the "AUTOMATIC" order and send back a BUNCH of unneeded chlorine. BUT,,, I'm not there anymore and I don't know who is fighting, and who isn't. I buy bleach from Aldi, because it seems to be the best RELIABLE source, at the lowest cost, for FRESH chlorine.

I know my pool volume, and I can accurately test my pool chemistry, both are highly important. I can tell you that, based on my test results, Aldi bleach exceeds its concentration claims, slightly. I suspect they downgrade the claim due to turnover rate, but my local store has a HIGH turnover so,,,,,,.

BTW, I do not work for Aldi now,and I don't expect to work for them. Also, I get NO benefit from Aldi in any form or fashion other than inserting my quarter to get a basket, and getting a great price on good quality products.

I am not compensated.