+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Thank U from Chloe's Daddy

Default Another Thank U from Chloe's Daddy

Another year enjoying my clean and clear inexpensive used pool.

For those that don't know. My 13yr old daughter is Autistic. During to non school months we find it hard for her to get exercise which all the pent up energy displays itself in very challenging behaviors. She wont tolerate the acoustics of a gym, or the crowds at the public pool.

With the patience, and help I have revived at this forum. They have made it possible for me to take what generally is a "Want" for most people (A "Need" for me). Into a very do-able reality.

Thanks again BBB Pool forums:

https://youtu.be/pip3QTjlXwk
    24 round 12.9K* gal AG vinyl pool; liquide chlorine; sand filter; 2 1 speed pump; 8 hrs; ; the recommended Taylor kit; utility water; summer: solar; winter: mesh; android phone; PF:9.3

CarlD is offline SuperMod Emeritus Vortex Adjuster CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars

Default Re: Another Thank U from Chloe's Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by bssage View Post
    Another year enjoying my clean and clear inexpensive used pool.

For those that don't know. My 13yr old daughter is Autistic. During to non school months we find it hard for her to get exercise which all the pent up energy displays itself in very challenging behaviors. She wont tolerate the acoustics of a gym, or the crowds at the public pool.

With the patience, and help I have revived at this forum. They have made it possible for me to take what generally is a "Want" for most people (A "Need" for me). Into a very do-able reality.

Thanks again BBB Pool forums:

https://youtu.be/pip3QTjlXwk
    I don't know what to say. Thankyou from all of us a PF. I know from various friends and aquaintances what a difficult and challenging roller-coaster ride having an autistic child can be. That our bit of help to enjoy a pool at less cost and work can bring SO much pleasure and relief to your family is a gift to us.
    Carl

+ Reply to Thread