+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone heard of ipp america or pool maid pool cleaners?

Default Re: Anyone heard of ipp america or pool maid pool cleaners?

ok swimdaddy I got I got the side port adapter and hooked it up, and it runs well and I thought I had enough hose since the port is in the middle of the pool but I have to order two more hoses so I went to amazon to order and they said ipp will fill the order and ship it out and I would get it 1-2 weeks. Moral of the story is pool cleaner works good but it takes a long time to get parts so order whatever you think you need NOW. You may wish to go to swimming pool learning.com I got lots of answers from David. He is knowledgable about the BBB program and is a pool man himself. Good fortune to you my friend. He may even tell you of another cleaner for your situation.
    13000 gallon fiberglass, variable speed pump, cartridge filter, chlorine sanitized ,k-2006, also daily 5 item check ( ch, ph,ta,)
    I only trust the k-2006 titration is better for me

swimdaddy is offline *Removed User* Weir Watcher swimdaddy 0

What kind of side port and adaptor did you get, or is there a side port one can use without an adaptor? I'll check out the website, thanks.

don't forget go to swimming pool learning.com and there is a place for discussion and like others you can talk to David I'm afraid IPP doesn't have anything up about side ports, or anything else. HOWEVER I have emailed them and they got back quickly. BUT tell them exactly what you have and what you need to connect to. I told them I had a basic side port connector as I guess they are all the same if they connect to a gate on the pool. Go to Davids website and see what he has. He will show the gate I am talking about. and see what he recommends. What would you normally connect to on the side?
    13000 gallon fiberglass, variable speed pump, cartridge filter, chlorine sanitized ,k-2006, also daily 5 item check ( ch, ph,ta,)

I do not have a side port, just a skimmer that should work, but I would like to know more about the side port as I might want to put one in. I too e-mailed IPP about side ports and they have not returned my e-mail. If I do go that route I will likely go with what seems to be the standard that I see online. I will check the website, already tried it but for some reason not cmoing up on my work computer.

go to swimmingpoollearning.com email David but if you are using a skimmer you should be fine as it has a skimmer hookup. Go to youtube and type in ipp pool cleaner and David should come up as he is showing the cleaner and skimmer adapter and since you have a soft sided pool that may be the way to go. To use a side port that screws into the side of the pool itself, You would have to be able to have a solid surface for that to plug into. Skimmer should be just fine. Just remember to get enough hose

ok swimdaddy, 1. I had to order 2 more hoses took 12 days. 2. I had to order adapters..18.00 another 12 days shipping. 3. I need another adapter for my pool manual sweep 15.00 and another shipping wait. I will know if it works properly it hung up on the steps but when I increased the vacuum it appeared to work itself out. I will see and get back in around 3 days. So far is it worth it? I think if I were able to get what I needed like in a pool store then yeah ok, but I'm not and parts are not interchangeable as far as I can tell. Hopefully
    it will work and not be another garbage pool cleaner that lasts 2-3 years. Will know soon. But if I were you I would wait for my review to you.

Bummer, sorry about all your troubles. Hopefully it will do the job, and last!

ok swimdaddy, the cleaner works fine. if you buy it make sure you have enough hoses, and if you use a manual also the kind that attaches to your hose the manual wont fit so you need an adapter for that and they have it and sent mine free. Im telling you everything you may need so you wont go through the hassles I did. but again the pool cleaner works fine

+ Reply to Thread