+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone heard of ipp america or pool maid pool cleaners?

Default Anyone heard of ipp america or pool maid pool cleaners?

Looking for a different pool cleaner and these seem to be like Kreepy Krauleys. Don't know for sure> I'm just looking they are on sale for a little over 100.00. Yeah I know I'm just checking things out Suction only as I don't have a separate pressure pump..Thanks Dave
    13000 gallon fiberglass, variable speed pump, cartridge filter, chlorine sanitized ,k-2006, also daily 5 item check ( ch, ph,ta,)
    I only trust the k-2006 titration is better for me

swimdaddy is offline *Removed User* Weir Watcher swimdaddy 0

Default Re: Anyone heard of ipp america or pool maid pool cleaners?

Have you found anything out?

I ordered the Voyager cleaner and Its supposed to arrive today or tomorrow. I will post as soon as it up and running
    13000 gallon fiberglass, variable speed pump, cartridge filter, chlorine sanitized ,k-2006, also daily 5 item check ( ch, ph,ta,)

How's it going? I know you said you would post when you got it up and running, but curiousity is killing me!

Trust me I will post it hasn't arrived yet. I checked Amazon and it will probably be 2 more days. Hang in there it should be a good deal for a hundred bucks I am dying myself. I am looking on the porch daily for the Amazon swoosh. It is Tuesday morning and I'm hoping maybe today or tomorrow. But rest assured the moment it gets here it will go in the pool and I will post results to you Dave

ok swimdaddy I put it together and I may be missing a part. I don't know yet as its made in another country and we may not require the parts I called and left a message also emailed them and sent a message to the pool msn who recommended them and he said to contact him when the cleaner is ready to go. He always returns my messages in short order. Get back soon Dave

swimdaddy...I have the right parts a little confusion manufacturer got back to me pronto (which is great) and poolman said he preferred this model compared to the other. I have tomorrow off so in the morning in she will go. Get back right away

Great! I was wondering which of the models would be better. Looks like there are only 2 or 3 models to choose from. There is a good installation video on youtube if you need another reference. It sounds like the reason the poolmaids are so cheap right now is they are upgrading the pressure regulator and maybe a few other parts, so trying to get rid of stock.

swimdaddy, I hook up to a dedicated side port. I didn't come with an adapter. I have to wait to order one. If you are hooking up to skimmer it has the parts just make sure it has enough hose. Another delay. Sorry for the delay. I'm just glad its a little cool here as I don't have to use it as yet.

That's Ok, I am not as desperate as it sounds. Just been looking to get something like this myself. Although I have a soft sided pool, i would actually like to be able to hook up to a dedicated vacuum port, and I have several extra ones unused. I could use ball valves to switch between the skimmer and the vacuum, and that way I could have some control over the amount of suction going through the vacuum. Its been really HOT here, I have to run my solar heater at night to cool the pool down to 90 in the morning, and a lot of dust getting into the pool with nearby construction. Don't mind manually vacuuming, but its no fun for the kids when you have to tell them "wait till dad gets done....almost done....almost....".

+ Reply to Thread