I just moved into a house with a Fox Pool. I had a "pro" come out and open it, but he didn't give much guidance in the area of operations.

It was fine until about a week ago when pressure seemed to take a nose-dive. I have a Jandy Ray-Vac and this is where the issue really comes into play.

There are 2 multi valves in the Filter wall pack. One allows me to blend between the main return and the sweeper return. The other allows me to blend between the main drain and the skimmer.

I thought maybe the skimmer basket in the pump had an issue, so I opened it up and filled it again to try to get a good prime. With a fresh lube coating on the o-ring, I put things back together.

It seems that after the 1st 5 minutes, the pressure drops.

Where I'm curious is if there's a magic combination of valve positions I'm supposed to set before trying to prime the pump.

There are 2 canister filters in the Wall Pack. One for the skimmer basket and one for the main drain intake. The pump sits about 20 feet from the pool, next to the house, it's tough to time everything by myself.

Does anyone have experience with this kind of set-up?