+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which is better to use Vinyl Liner Blue stuff or blue stuff

Default Which is better to use Vinyl Liner Blue stuff or blue stuff

They both seems to be the same.. but not sure which one is better in Amazon.com. Pool is all balanced but brown stains. Use the step stuff works well or even the vit c tabs.. metal or even some copper is always going to be in pool. There is no way to totally remove it. The only way is to use something like this to remove it. Anyone willing to share? I have a vinyl 23000 gal pool.. liner about 4 yrs old, sand filter. Use the vit c and it worked well.. but cannot keep doing that. Use Magenta stuff along with step stuff works about 80% but need to find a way for maintaining.
    18 x 36 Liner Pool. About 1975 built in ground
    22,000 gallon, Hayward/ Jacuzzi Sand Filter
    Aqua pure Salt Water Generator, Chlorine Tab Dispenser
    1Hp super Pump

Default Re: Which is better to use Vinyl Liner Blue stuff or blue stuff

Quote Originally Posted by phillipjko View Post
    They both seems to be the same.. but not sure which one is better in Amazon.com. Pool is all balanced but brown stains. Use the step stuff works well or even the vit c tabs.. metal or even some copper is always going to be in pool. There is no way to totally remove it. The only way is to use something like this to remove it. Anyone willing to share? I have a vinyl 23000 gal pool.. liner about 4 yrs old, sand filter. Use the vit c and it worked well.. but cannot keep doing that. Use Magenta stuff along with step stuff works about 80% but need to find a way for maintaining.
    I've had good luck with the Purple Stuff to keep stains away in my vinyl salt pool (it's suppose to be more effective in salt pools per Jack's Magic).

As for removing stains, because my entire pool was stained, I had to do the ascorbic acid treatment first, then use the Purple Stuff to keep stains away. I'll try to find you a link to the procedure.
    22'x40' Grecian Lazy L 20K gal IG vinyl pool; Aqua Rite SWCG T15 cell; Hayward Pro Grid 6020 DE filter; Hayward Superpump 1hp pump; 12 hrs; Taylor K-2006; city; PF:6

+ Reply to Thread