Just wondering if anyone has added one of these to their pool? I wish my pool was plumbed for it but it's not and during the hot AL summers I'm having to fill the pool atleast twice a week to keep it where it needs to be and most times I either let it get below the skimmer or I put the hose in it and end up forgetting about it 3-4 hours later and I come out to a pool thats over flowing, LOL.

I found a couple different models but they range from $80-$130 dollars which is overpriced and more than I care to pay..

This one in the link below seems to have the most highly rated reviews but is also one of the more expenive ones priced @ $125

IG Staypoollizer Premium - In Ground Pool - Automatic Water Leveler

I started looked around some more and found what looks to be nearly the exact same auto fill valve as the link above MINUS the PVC pipes to mount it to the side of the pool for only $13 dollars total and reading through the reviews, it looks like a few other people had the same idea and bought this cheaper one saving over $100 and simply made their own mount out of PVC pipes.

Little Giant Rubber Trough-O-Matic® Stock Tank Float Valve TM825

Just wondering if anyone has done any kind of DIY auto fill valves similar to this or using some other brand?