Hello all. I'm new to being a pool owner as I purchased a house with one already built. From my estimates, it's in ground (IG) pool at about 15k Gallons (+ or - 3K because I have no info from previous owner). They actually left me kinda high and dry when it comes to info about the pool. No blue prints, age, or anything so I had to dig to figure some stuff out.

As it stands (from what I know), it's a Anthony & Sylvan pool made in 2007. I've got a Raypak gas heater, 3 Pentair pumps (Pool, Spa, & waterfall), Air injector for Spa, Aquapure apure 1400 salt cell and control center, LED lights, solid cover (pools closed right now) and a PDA remote thingy to control everything.

The Salt Chlorinater didn't seem to produce chlorine last year (or so the maintenance company says) but I don't have a reason to think they are lying. I've got some plumbing that's warped from the heater, and a pump for the waterfall that looses prime after about 4 days of no use.

And with all that, I can't wait to have it open. =]

I'm fairly handy and have figured out how to prime the pump on my own (no help from the maintenance company I used...) but there's something else that's wrong that is beyond me.

OK. There is no way you've read this far. Eventually, I'm sure I'll go over everything some time when it becomes relevant.

See ya on the boards.