+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Mountain Retreat

Default Re: Our Mountain Retreat

You guys must have sent it back. Soooo muddy out back, I can't take pictures from a good spot. Will post pics soon...hopefully tomorrow.
    36'x20' Freeform, IG - 13k gal, Spa - 800 gal, Diamond Brite, Intelliflo VS pump, TR-140C sand filter, Mastertemp 400k BTU heater, 2HP Whisperflo pump (waterfall), Pool Pilot Digital RC-42 SWCG, K-2006 Test Kit

Bet you can't wait for decking and landscape!!!
    26K gal 20x40 rectangular IG vinyl pool; Apr 2014: New pump, liner, auto-cover, & water; Pentair Whisperflo 1HP pump; Pentair Trition sand filter; Cover/Star CS-500 auto cover; Taylor K-2006C; OTO

Not much progress in the past couple of days because of weather, but the decking has been started and the CFO will be going with the landscaper to pick out plants and trees on Monday. Should be more progress tomorrow thru Saturday so I'll post updates Sunday...weather willing.

(The pool's holding water! Woohoo!)
    36'x20' Freeform, IG - 13k gal, Spa - 800 gal, Diamond Brite, Intelliflo VS pump, TR-140C sand filter, Mastertemp 400k BTU heater, 2HP Whisperflo pump (waterfall), Pool Pilot Digital RC-42 SWCG, K-2006 Test Kit

You still have the diving rock!!!! Did you decide to keep it?
    26K gal 20x40 rectangular IG vinyl pool; Apr 2014: New pump, liner, auto-cover, & water; Pentair Whisperflo 1HP pump; Pentair Trition sand filter; Cover/Star CS-500 auto cover; Taylor K-2006C; OTO

Quote Originally Posted by FormerBromineUser View Post
    You still have the diving rock!!!! Did you decide to keep it?
    Well, kind of. We have a smaller "overhang" that's more difficult to get to. It's also pretty low to the top of the pool so it's not this big jump off point. Here's what it looked like before:

You can see that there's quite a bit of difference.

One step closer! Hardscaping is 90% complete and landscaping starts on Tuesday. We can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. Pool builder can now come back in and finish tiling (sun deck, benches and steps) and make a few adjustments to the equipment. Plaster is up next and we fill. We may be able to take a dip come Memorial Day. Woohoo!

It's coming along nicely.

I hope our reptile friends found a safe new home.
    22'x40' Grecian Lazy L 20K gal IG vinyl pool; Aqua Rite SWCG T15 cell; Hayward Pro Grid 6020 DE filter; Hayward Superpump 1hp pump; 12 hrs; Taylor K-2006; city; PF:6

Quote Originally Posted by JimK View Post
    It's coming along nicely.

I hope our reptile friends found a safe new home.
    Thanks Jim. Hoping and praying that we get to jump in by Memorial Day.

I went looking for them today, but I didn't see any signs. I'm sure they've grown up and moved on. Now we get to deal with bunnies and their babies.

Fur, okay. Scales, not so much...

Hi everyone and happy Mothers Day to all the great moms out there.

90% of the landscaping is complete. But we've had some delays due to weather. Heavy rains, lightning, thunder and a late season winter storm has set us back about a week or two.

And this morning:

We've got about 2 days of drying out before the landscapers can finish. Then, the builder will be coming in the following week to make some mechanical adjustments, plaster and fill. Hopefully, 2 weeks from today, I'll be posting our completed backyard.

+ Reply to Thread