My I-pool installed in mid July, heater on Oct 11th. I heated it to 84 and used 4 times before noticing quite large tissue in the middle of the very CLEAR water. floating. I used a minnow net with a skimmer sock and scooped and scooped. I found White ( spider mite looking ) creatures floating on my water-they have antennas and legs 3-4 on each side- coming in a variety of sizes- LUCKY ME ! They were their before my Oct 1 water change also-IDK if they have anything to do with my problem. Is this DANGEROUS ?
I have turned the SWCG and HEAT OFF and have been growing WWM inside a clear class jar on my window sill.
Then I found YOU "PF"- for 5 days been reading through the forum with my puffy eyes from crying/sobbing SMH. in disbelief. My #'s are: @ a Temp of 70 F
TC- 3.0
FC-3.0
CC-0
PH-7.8
AD-2
TA-145
CYN-90
TDS-4,400
salt-not tested
Ran through at the "pool store" computer yest. They said to ADD 5.8 Oz of M.ACID- so I bought a gallon, also borax, and baking soda. Have "NOT" done anything yet. :/
I'm going to vacuum and brush now and will wait patiently for a reply.
As far as re-testing I only have 6 way aqua chem strips, salt and copper strips too.
But, I will run a sample back to the pool store tomorrow. taylor kit 2006 is in my amazon cart-havent bought it yet in case you advise me to BUY something additional. THANK YOU very very much. SWEEPMEUP