+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Salt Water Chlorine Generator for New Pool Build

Default Re: Salt Water Chlorine Generator for New Pool Build

Just wanted to do a follow up on this. I pulled the trigger on the AutoPilot today. It's a bit early in our build, but it was on sale at a great price, and I couldn't pass it up. Now I just have to find a place to store it for a month.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the decision. Looking forward to putting it to use!

I know nothing about SWGS, but my gut tells me that you made the right choice. I just reread this thread. So interesting and fun. Loved the pizza discussion the most!!!!!
    26K gal 20x40 rectangular IG vinyl pool; Apr 2014: New pump, liner, auto-cover, & water; Pentair Whisperflo 1HP pump; Pentair Trition sand filter; Cover/Star CS-500 auto cover; Taylor K-2006C; OTO

Quote Originally Posted by FormerBromineUser View Post
    I know nothing about SWGS, but my gut tells me that you made the right choice. I just reread this thread. So interesting and fun. Loved the pizza discussion the most!!!!!
    Mmmm! Pizzza. I'm starving. Haven't had my breakfast yet.

I see that you're a subscriber. I feel bad that I'm taking advantage of this forum so I'm thinking of joining too. Any additional perks to subscibing?

Hmmmmm. That warm, fuzzy feeling? Good karma?

I have "subscribed" several times using it to make a donation to the forum when I have a little extra cash as a way to say thank-you.

I know initial posts get attention right away in the subscriber forum but you are kinda past that.

Here's what it says the perks are:
    Subscribe to the Pool Forum for a year, and get rid of that pesky "Restricted User" title. Use colors and links in your posts. Upload pictures of your problems. Help the Pool Forum keep going!
    26K gal 20x40 rectangular IG vinyl pool; Apr 2014: New pump, liner, auto-cover, & water; Pentair Whisperflo 1HP pump; Pentair Trition sand filter; Cover/Star CS-500 auto cover; Taylor K-2006C; OTO

Hmmmmm. That warm, fuzzy feeling? Good karma?

I have "subscribed" several times using it to make a donation to the forum when I have a little extra cash as a way to say thank-you.

I know initial posts get attention right away in the subscriber forum but you are kinda past that.

Here's what it says the perks are:
    Subscribe to the Pool Forum for a year, and get rid of that pesky "Restricted User" title. Use colors and links in your posts. Upload pictures of your problems. Help the Pool Forum keep going!
    Just signed up and ready to start posting more...soon. Will have plenty of chemical questions once we're close to start up.

As a follow up, the SWCG has been installed, except for the control unit which is still in the box, but they forgot to include the bypass I had requested at the design stage. I don't think it'll be difficult to splice in, but I think the PB should have had it in his notes to put in.

Carl, if you're still hanging around this thread, you mentioned quick releases on either end of the manifold. Are they threaded couplings or is it something else?

Here's a pic with my sketch of where I want to put the bypass:

Toy, I think you accidentally closed your other thread... Mountain Retreat... Equipment shed looks great!!!

Toy, I think you accidentally closed your other thread... Mountain Retreat... Equipment shed looks great!!!
    I did? How do I reopen it?

Quote Originally Posted by Toybuilder View Post
    I did? How do I reopen it?
    I just added a reply. Seems ok to me?

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Actually, I noticed a few days ago that it was closed and re-opened it for you.

+ Reply to Thread