+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Salt Water Chlorine Generator for New Pool Build

CarlD is offline SuperMod Emeritus Vortex Adjuster CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars

Default Re: Salt Water Chlorine Generator for New Pool Build

Quote Originally Posted by FormerBromineUser View Post
    NY pizza, really??? Doesn't compare to deep dish in Chicago! Also, you may have us on bagels, but we have the best hot dogs anywhere!
    Ok, Carl. Cross-post. You are forgiven. Ambrosia it is!
    Giordano's can call it "Sicilian Ambrosia" but it ain't pizza--and I can't wait to get it again in just a few weeks!

There's LOTS of good food in Chicago...lots! I'd never say otherwise. I'm no hot dog connoisseur so I'll wimp out on THAT argument!
    Carl

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyOptimism View Post
    Yeah, like the IntelliWand and half a dozen other things that Pentair never tells you about. My PB is a Pentair reseller for this area and he knew all the inside scoop on the various Pentair gizmos. It's not hidden per se, it's just Pentair, like any major manufacturer, wants to steer the consumer as much as possible through their distribution channel. So for the casual buyer, you really have to dig to get the full picture.
    Thanks for all your info on the EasyTouch. I feel a bit more at ease with it since it seems similar to the RS. May hit you up again once I get to programming.

Well, I'm checking out until after dinner. You guys are killing me with all this talk about pizzas and hotdogs. Thank goodness dinner will be early tonight.

CarlD is offline SuperMod Emeritus Vortex Adjuster CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars

Yeah, I was thinking about it too, watching the NYG/Dallas game. Then came a commercial for Papa John's pizza and I completely lost my appetite for pizza....
    Carl

Quote Originally Posted by Toybuilder View Post
    Thanks for all your info on the EasyTouch. I feel a bit more at ease with it since it seems similar to the RS. May hit you up again once I get to programming.
    Anytime. If the Pool Forum god (aka, @PoolDoc) decides to enable private messaging, then we could take a lot of the incidental questions off the thread. Until then, you'll just have to post. I think my profile allows for vCard access but I'm not sure....
    16k gal IG gunite PebbleTec (Caribbean Blue), 18' x 36' free form with raised spa/spillway and separate rock waterfall. All Pentair Equipment pad - 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr heater, QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, IntelliTouch/EasyTouch Controls

Ok, feel much better now. My belly is full. But those pizzas still sound good.

To update you, I emailed Poolsean privately and discussed the benefits of the AutoPilot vs the AquaRite. Wow, there's a lot to sort through. Obviously it leaned heavily on the AutoPilot. I'm going to review with the builder to help us decide which would be the best for our situation. However, my big concern is still the price.

Good. I guess both Carl and I contacted Sean off-forum. He will tell you the truth so you can decide. Hey, SO, it's slow season. We won't get lost in a side-tracked thread here! Enjoying Dungeness Crab ravioli and some red as I write!
    26K gal 20x40 rectangular IG vinyl pool; Apr 2014: New pump, liner, auto-cover, & water; Pentair Whisperflo 1HP pump; Pentair Trition sand filter; Cover/Star CS-500 auto cover; Taylor K-2006C; OTO

Quote Originally Posted by FormerBromineUser View Post
    Good. I guess both Carl and I contacted Sean off-forum. He will tell you the truth so you can decide. Hey, SO, it's slow season. We won't get lost in a side-tracked thread here! Enjoying Dungeness Crab ravioli and some red as I write!
    Hahaha..."slow season" "pool closing" you guys are losing me with all this Greek you're speaking. While you were eating your ravioli, I just enjoyed an awesome bowl of homemade chili (made with Hatch chilis) and great bottle of local brew beer....then I took a quick dip in my pool to cool off from the chili heat

See you all on the threads...
    16k gal IG gunite PebbleTec (Caribbean Blue), 18' x 36' free form with raised spa/spillway and separate rock waterfall. All Pentair Equipment pad - 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr heater, QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, IntelliTouch/EasyTouch Controls

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyOptimism View Post
    Hahaha..."slow season" "pool closing" you guys are losing me with all this Greek you're speaking. While you were eating your ravioli, I just enjoyed an awesome bowl of homemade chili (made with Hatch chilis) and great bottle of local brew beer....then I took a quick dip in my pool to cool off from the chili heat

See you all on the threads...
    You're just evil....

I just came in from testing to the pool; water temp is 65
    22'x40' Grecian Lazy L 20K gal IG vinyl pool; Aqua Rite SWCG T15 cell; Hayward Pro Grid 6020 DE filter; Hayward Superpump 1hp pump; 12 hrs; Taylor K-2006; city; PF:6

No pool at all...just a framework. But who wants to swim outside in NJ in October?
    Carl

+ Reply to Thread