+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sodium Hydrogen Chloride OH NOES!!

nater is offline Registered+ Weir Watcher nater 0

Talking Re: Sodium Hydrogen Chloride OH NOES!!

Let me see....a "Hot Tub" attraction...hundreds of visitors a day....itchy feeling.....No, can't possibly be true.

As for the the DHMO problem, I've been succesfully enjoying a pool with a very high level (almost 100%!!!!) for quite awhile. The key is my new DHMO neutralizing device (patent pending). It contains special space age microfibers that trap the harmful DHMO molecules and wisk them away from your body, providing a safe removal method for you and your entire family.

I know Ben frowns upon people selling things on this forum, but for a short time only, I'll be offering these for an un-heard of price of 3 EZ payments of 29.99!!!!!!

Below is a picture of my exciting new product!
    Attached Images
    Nater
    16x32 Vinyl IG, 20,000 gal, Autopilot DIG-220 w/60 series cell, Dolphin Diagnostic Pool Boy

mwsmith2 is offline Registered+ Whizbang Spinner mwsmith2 3 stars mwsmith2 3 stars mwsmith2 3 stars

Default Re: Sodium Hydrogen Chloride OH NOES!!

Quote Originally Posted by waste
    Michael, sorry to pirate your thread with a 'one liner'
    No worries man, that's why I put it in the china shop! Feel free to run your bull(s) wherever you like!!

Michael

haze_1956 is offline ** No working email address ** Weir Watcher haze_1956 0

The key is my new DHMO neutralizing device
    My Uncle used to take those neutralizers from all the Hotels where he stayed. He had a whole closet full !

I also see them on the beach all the time. are those causing the DHMO to be repelled? I see large amounts heading toward the people, (who strangely just lie there, oblivious to the peril !) then it stops and goes back the other way.

PatL34 is offline --trial user-- Verb Herder PatL34 2 stars PatL34 2 stars

Well as my dad used to say:

DHMO is the best of drinks, when drunk in the best of spirits.

Pat
    20,000 Gallon IG Diamond Brite pool, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite pump, Hayward Microclear DE3600 filter, Favco solar panels, Poolpilot DIG-220 with SC-48 cell.

+ SWCG OPERATION thread here: http://www.poolforum.com/pf2/showthread.php?t=1226
    + SWCG Running Costs post here: http://www.poolforum.com/pf2/showthread.php?t=316
    + Effective Stabilizer addition post here: http://www.poolforum.com/pf2/showthread.php?p=6645

CToon is offline Registered+ Thread Analyst CToon 0

drunk in the best of spirits ?

Unfortunately , I am ultrasensitive to that and can only handle it when its in a solid form , so I never get to enjoy it any other way

matt4x4 is offline Lifetime Member Whizbang Spinner matt4x4 2 stars matt4x4 2 stars

I feel sorry for the poor newbies who all drained their pool based on all your advice, yes, you are going to take a long ride in that bus when the time comes. But let's get back to being a bit more serious here, before you go and do anything with your pool water, you should really go check your car because dhmo is the #1 cause for failing brakes, actually, based on some research, it's the #1 cause for just about everything....

I however, like to use the stuff on a daily basis, a little won't hurt if mixed with some rye. The last time I used it on my car, I could not believe the results, it did a great job exposing the original factory finish, something I had forgotten even existed.

My wife buys at least 10 gallons of it a week, we use it everywhere! couldn't live without it! when the little guy gets into it (yes, he's addicted), she has to be really tough on him since he leaves bottles of the stuff all over the place and that's just a huge waste - besides, tehn the dog gets into it and you know where that will lead.....

That's it! I'm a newbie and I can't take this any more

All this talk of DHMO dangers in my pool have convinced me that I should...no...that I must drain my pool and try again.

I can't thank you guys and gals enough. You've brought to light the many dangers of DHMO.

I need to go and do some research now and find a suitable replacement!

dan

Hey Hey!

Looks like I may try a DHMO problem free pool by switching to EtOH.

that may work, no?

dan

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin
    Hey Hey!

Looks like I may try a DHMO problem free pool by switching to EtOH.

that may work, no?

dan
    I can sell you a miraculous new pool product that will convert your DHMO to plain water for only $349 US plus shipping and handling. It looks like an ordinary piece of PVC pipe, only it's orange. Cut your return line and insert my amazing device using ordinary PVC couplers. I recommend unions so if you start having problems with the unit you can remove it for inspection.

graciec is offline Registered+ Thread Analyst graciec 0

Jeez, i just got it.....

+ Reply to Thread