Thread: Just Join this community

Kimberly Dukes Guest

Default Just Join this community

Hey,
    My name is Kimberly Dukes I just join this community but found my self restricted .
    Admin can you tells why my profile restricted and how it can be normal?

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: Just Join this community

Trial users can only post in this one section until your registration is completed. After that, PoolDoc will move your thread out into the regular section of the forum. When you post, it will not show up immediately on the forum but will instead go to a moderation queue to wait until one of us reads it and mods it in. Typically, this will happen fairly quickly as we try and empty the queue multiple times per day.

A way to avoid moderation is to become a subscriber.

Hope this clarifies things for you. Welcome to the Pool Forum!

(Until your registration is completed, you will need to be logged out first to be able to see the rest of the forum.)

chem geek is offline PF Supporter Whibble Konker chem geek 4 stars chem geek 4 stars chem geek 4 stars chem geek 4 stars

You also posted in this forum. I suggest you pick just one, probably this one.
    15.5'x32' rectangle 16K gal IG concrete pool; 12.5% chlorinating liquid by hand; Jandy CL340 cartridge filter; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; 8hrs; Taylor K-2006 and TFTestkits TF-100; utility water; summer: automatic; winter: automatic; ; PF:7.5

Kimberly Dukes Guest

Can I post any types in this section?

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Yes. Until your registration is completed, this is the only section you have access to. So, feel free to ask any questions here. Once PoolDoc gets to your registration, he'll move it to the correct section of the forum based on the content of your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Watermom View Post
    Trial users can only post in this one section until your registration is completed. After that, PoolDoc will move your thread out into the regular section of the forum. When you post, it will not show up immediately on the forum but will instead go to a moderation queue to wait until one of us reads it and mods it in. Typically, this will happen fairly quickly as we try and empty the queue multiple times per day.

Is this forum closed to new users? I signed up and posted my first message 8 days ago, but I still don't have access.

CarlD is offline SuperMod Emeritus Vortex Adjuster CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars

That's totally up to PoolDoc and his schedule. If he gets tied up with something, as we all do, it can take a few days. Meantime, the mods and PF Support Team can see your threads and respond to your questions. Chem_Geek's knowledge of pool chemistry is second to none. I've been a mod here for Who Knows How Long and WaterMom's been here that long plus 5 or 10 more!
    So we've seen a lot. Plus there are others on the support team who have lots of knowledge.
    Carl