I have a pair of them--had them for years, just for the pool. Home Depot sells them, and Harbor Freight sells a no-name version of them as well. I didn't know they came in sizes!
I use them on the quick connects, and on the screw-on caps and spigots for the 5 gallon carboys of LC.