+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help with identification.

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: Need help with identification.

The bucket doesn't have to be in the pool. Just set it beside the pool on the deck. Use something to mark the level on the pool and on the bucket so you'll have a reference mark on each to measure the level of change.

That is what I did. Put it on the deck next to the pool. They are calling for showers later today and tomorrow. We will see. Every time they have called for rain we've gotten very little.
    Kevin
    15x30 oval AG Pool. Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 3/4 HP pump. Hayward 16" sand filter. Taylor K2006 test kit.

Did the bucket test. According to my wife (she checked, I'm at work), we lost an inch from pool and two inches from the bucket. I'm more confused.
    Kevin
    15x30 oval AG Pool. Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 3/4 HP pump. Hayward 16" sand filter. Taylor K2006 test kit.

CarlD is offline SuperMod Emeritus Vortex Adjuster CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars

Leaky bucket? Dog or deer drinking from the bucket? If it's where animals can get to it...they will.
    Carl

No leaks. No dogs or deer in the yard.
    Kevin

She remeasured. 3/4 inch from the pool and 2+ from the bucket. I wasn't able to put the bucket in the water for the test.
    Kevin

The price I pay for marrying a blonde: I measured when I got home. I lost 1/4 inch from the bucket and 3/4 from the pool. I'd say that I have a leak.
    Kevin

+ Reply to Thread