+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Labor Day and Another Season Winding Down.

Default Re: Labor Day and Another Season Winding Down.

Awwww, I was kinda hoping for a repeat of the farmer and his roof leaking story.... Made me laugh!

I should probably research alternative pool-heating methods but right now, I'm not in the mood for another project... To tell you the truth, I am hoping that so many things break down in this house that my hubby will decide to sell and retire! And believe me, there are a lot of things breaking down. Remember my huge tax bill? It's more than I make in one year! Silly.
    26K gal 20x40 rectangular IG vinyl pool; Apr 2014: New pump, liner, auto-cover, & water; Pentair Whisperflo 1HP pump; Pentair Trition sand filter; Cover/Star CS-500 auto cover; Taylor K-2006C; OTO

CarlD is offline SuperMod Emeritus Vortex Adjuster CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars

Quote Originally Posted by FormerBromineUser View Post
    Awwww, I was kinda hoping for a repeat of the farmer and his roof leaking story.... Made me laugh!

I should probably research alternative pool-heating methods but right now, I'm not in the mood for another project... To tell you the truth, I am hoping that so many things break down in this house that my hubby will decide to sell and retire! And believe me, there are a lot of things breaking down. Remember my huge tax bill? It's more than I make in one year! Silly.
    "Cain't fix it. It's raining."
    "Why don't you fix it when it's not raining?"
    "Don't leak then."
    Classic!

I hear you! Houses are in a constant state of break-down and repair. Furnaces, A/C, boilers, roofs, large appliances, doors, windows, screens, latches, decks, plumbing, electrical, phone...and now cable, internet, networking....then there's the cars, phones, tablets, computers.....and it ALL breaks down or fails sooner or later!
    Carl

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Quote Originally Posted by FormerBromineUser View Post
    Remember my huge tax bill? It's more than I make in one year! Silly.
    Yes, but if you leave Illinois, who will pay for all public worker pensions?

Hahaha! NO ONE!!! Almost every revenue generator has hightailed it out of IL. Moved to IN or TX, lands of the free.... Great to hear from you, Ben!
    26K gal 20x40 rectangular IG vinyl pool; Apr 2014: New pump, liner, auto-cover, & water; Pentair Whisperflo 1HP pump; Pentair Trition sand filter; Cover/Star CS-500 auto cover; Taylor K-2006C; OTO

+ Reply to Thread