Hi y'all, we have a relatively small pool and I pray you don't feel I'm wasting your time because our pool is still a huge part of our daily lives. I have two small children so I feel safe with the two foot of water and twelve foot diameter.

I read about the BBB method at the beginning of this year and before we ever even presented with any problems, i started adding a half container of bleach every other night at dark. The pool has a small filter we run daily while we swim and about an hour after. Every morning before the kids get in, I vacuum the pool and the water has been beyond perfect all summer thus far because of me acting proactively. We recently went on a week long vacation and upon returning, instead of our pool, came home to a small pond, completely full of tadpoles, algae, and mosquito eggs.

My question is now I've put the shock and awe on the pond credits with two containers of bleach, then drained,a quarter of the water, added more and ate so cloudy. I don't want to do a thing until i know what might be the cause as i realize so many reasons could cause the cloudiness, i was hoping with my course of action taken, i could possibly get some advice. Thank You