My pool is approximately 22,000 gallons with spa. It is salt water and uses Pentair equipment with four pumps. They are the filter pump, wet edge pump, water feature pump and waterfall pump. The filter pump is a variable speed pump. The pool is an infinity edge pool around all sides and is half above ground and below ground on a sloping ground from the house. It has a lower basin that collects all water flowing over the infinity edge and also collects all the debris leaving the main pool pristine. We have a dark blue pebbletec plaster. Controlling the chemicals was a learning process, but a salt water pool makes it a lot easier. The pool is still sucking muriatic acid, but my pool contractor says this should stop around 9-12 months. I am at 12 months with wage. I am just interest in the type of questions/support this forum offers. At this time I have no questions and am only here to offer my lessons learned. It was a year project for the pool, arbor, landscaping , summer kitchen, and patio project.