+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New EZ Set Pool

Default New EZ Set Pool

Good afternoon.

I just recently, last Sunday, put our first real pool up. It's a 14' diameter round pool with the inflatable ring aroudn the top. It has a pump system with it, with a cylindrical filter inside the pump. It also came with a vinyl cover for it.

I have no experience with pools and this was a gift from my in laws. Any and all help I can get wit this is greatly appreciated. I know there is chemical control that I need to use in it, but I am not sure what is needed. I also have limited funds for this, as I have 6 children, so I have to keep budget in mind.

Thank you in advance for any and all help that I can get on this.

Jason

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: New Pool

We have a perfect startup plan for you. You can read about our Super Simple Start-up Recipe here:> http://pool9.net/ssr/

Welcome to the Pool Forum!

(Until you registration is completed, you won't be able to see the rest of the forum while you are logged in. So, copy that link and then paste it into a browser window after you log out.)

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: New Pool

. . . membership updated.

+ Reply to Thread