+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you!!!

Default Thank you!!!

I would like to thank the moderators for helping me with my pool. I had a lot of anxiety about maintaining a properly balanced and sanitized pool. You all have made this so easy! It's only been one month and I doubt I will spend the cost of subscription to this site on chemicals per month. I have even learned how to understand my pool and notice problems quick. I think I was even able to stop an algae bloom (we got 4 inches of rain in a day and my neighbors pool turned green 3 days after the rain) before the algae got a chance to get too comfortable. My water continues to be crystal clear.
    Intex Ultra Frame 18 x 48; 6,423 gallons; 1,500 g/h filter pump--Type A; TF-100 Test Kit

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: Thank you!!!

I'm glad to hear things are going well. It's amazing how easy it actually is to maintain a pool with a little knowledge. Let us know if you need any more help. We'll be here! And, thanks for the subscription!

+ Reply to Thread