+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with Pool Frog bac pac

Default Problem with Pool Frog bac pac

My first post! Hoping to get some advice. I've had my above ground pool for 7 years. I have the Pool Frog system. Lately I am having a problem with the replaceable bac pacs. I check the bac pac weekly and it is dry, like it's not getting any water circulating into it. Thus, the chemicals are not being distributed which cause problems. There does not seem to be any problems with leakage or pressure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: Problem with Pool Frog bac pac

I'm not sure anyone here is going to know the answer to your question since we don't have too many members who are fans of the frog. The frog adds metals to the water which can cause a whole host of issues. Copper can fight algae but does not sanitize your pool. If you want to read more about that, you can use our search link:> http://pool9.net/search/ (This is better than the built-in search tool that is part of the forum software since it will search the entire forum and also on our sister website www.poolsolutions.com)

Welcome to the Pool Forum!

(Until you registration is completed, you won't be able to see the rest of the forum while you are logged in. So, copy that link and then paste it into a browser window after you log out.)

Ok, thanks for the tip.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

. . . membership updated.

(The only way we support owners with King Technology 'Frog' systems . . . is by helping them remove or bypass them. If you use the copper cartridges, well copper isn't fully compatible with the BBB approach. If you use the trichlor only packs . . . we just point out that they are super-overpriced trichlor packs, and tell people how to do it for less.)

+ Reply to Thread