+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Replacement ladder for intex rail pool

Default Replacement ladder for intex rail pool

I wanted to get the forums opinion on a good replacement ladder. I have the Intex pool with the metal frame system and the ladder that came with it is ok, but I hate having to remove when I'm done swimming (so no one climbs in) and it's quite flimsy so my Mom can't get in the pool. I'd like to upgrade it to a better one. I did a search on Amazon and found one for @ $177.00 which seemed to get great reviews. That's a little pricey, but if I could get confirmation that it works well from this forum I would consider getting it. Any opinions or advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Paul

Default Re: Replacement ladder for intex rail pool

Hi,

I am assuming you are referring to the Confer 7200 A-Frame ladder for $177 on Amazon. When I purchased the Intex pool a few weeks ago, I also placed an order for the Confer 7200 because of reports of the very unstable ladder that comes with the pool. The 7200 is very easy to assemble (need a heavy rubber mallet). The sides fill with water to make the ladder heavy and keep it from floating out of the pool. The ladder is stable enough so I do not intend to attach it to the pool top rail but this option exists to make the ladder more stable. I also like the Roll Guard security feature to secure the outside rungs of the ladder since I have 7 year-old twins. Yes, it is very pricey for a plastic ladder but I didn't find much in the way of other choices without spending much more than $177.

Dan

+ Reply to Thread