I bought the P935 at the beginning of the season. So far I'm not too thrilled with it. It doesn't capture fine particles (just shoots them out into the water). And now, I has been practically trying to climb out of the pool. When it brushes the waterline, the thing pitches to one side and tries to move sideways. Then, one wheel will touch the coping and climb out of the water until it falls back in and floats. It take a minute or so to right itself and then the cycle repeats. After doing this a few times, it stops with an error message.

The water is about 6 inches below the coping right at mid skimmer level. The troubleshooting part in the manual is useless. Only says, "if problem persists, contact Polaris Technical Support". I tried them twice. The wait time on both calls per their phone service was 45+ minutes! Sorry, I can't stay on hold that long during the day. I have to work to pay for the dang thing :-/

So, might just try and take it back if it's not too late. But, I thought I'd solicit input here first. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Splash