+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pool pump ?

Default Pool pump ?

Contract calls for all jandy equipment - pool builder says he wants to give us the most advanced jandy automated control system and in doing so he needs to swap out spa and waterfall pumps from jandy to "first choice " 56 frame 1-hp champion . Did internet research and can't find any reviews on first choice pumps . Would appreciate any and all feedback and opinions

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: Pool pump ?

I'm sorry that I can't help you at all with this one. I'm hoping that there will be someone here on the forum who may have some knowledge about this who can help you.

I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the Pool Forum!

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Sounds like he's trying to sell you an off-brand, probably Asian made, product. This is NOT a good idea.

Hayward, Jandy (Zodiac), and Pentair are the major US makers, and all make some decent pumps. I'd STRONGLY recommend you select one from those makers.

. . . membership updated.

Thank you for the responses. In the end we decided to stick with the Jandy pumps, did not feel comfortable accepting pumps that we knew nothing about .

+ Reply to Thread