+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 15x30 above ground

Default 15x30 above ground

I need a new linver , overlap design 52 in walls and was looking for recomendations about who to get one from, I am about to pull my hair out figuring out who is legit and who dropships and takes 6 weeks. Everyone sells the same similiar pattern and such , I know the diffrences between Mil and guage and the scam there. I just want to pay for one and get it in a reasonable time 7 to 10 days no more than 2 weeks etc , there are just too many horror stories arent there. I am installing the liner myself fyi...i built the pool myself so piece of cake. hope to hear from you

thanks
    Don

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: 15x30 above ground

I ordered my last one through the local pool store that I have been using for about 14 years. Good people there and though I buy little from them other than the occasional net, or jug of CYA, I like to give local people business when I can. Plus, if you buy locally and there is a problem, you have somewhere to go for help without having to package something that big back up to ship it somewhere. One liner that I did order online several years ago (don't remember where) came in and was NOT what I had ordered. But, to avoid the hassle of trying to get it folded back up and in that box to return it, I just lived with it.

Just my $0.02.

Default Re: 15x30 above ground

Local is good but if you want online I recommend In The Swim. I order from them a lot and can get liners in just a few days. If there is ever a problem they are on the phone with you to discuss it. Prices are competitive.

Dennis
    AG pool installer
    Arizona

+ Reply to Thread