+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New gal with new 5k gal 15' pool

Default New gal with new 5k gal 15' pool

Hi all! I registered several days ago but this is the first chance I've had to actually post.

Been busy getting everything ready for the new pool!! Already learned so much from this forum! Started filling and have been keeping chlorine levels on target using drops kit. Waiting for electric to be completed. Taylor K-2005C kit should be here today or tomorrow.

Let the fun begin!

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: New gal here--first post

I hope you meant K2006 instead of K2005. They are not the same thing and the one you want is the 2006.

Tell us about your pool and equipments. Also, if you haven't already done so, read over on our sister website www.poolsolutions.com. Lots of good info there, as well.

A good way to get a pool going is with our Super Simple Startup Recipe. http://pool9.net/ssr/

Welcome to the Pool Forum!

Thanks, Watermom! Yep, I sure did order the wrong kit. Noticed it as soon as I opened it and started messing with it! But no problem as I'll just have to order whatever I need to go along with it. I have been learning a lot on this site and the sister site. Just trying to get everything lined up. We do plan to follow the Super Simple Start Up Recipe.
    Our pool is 15' x 52" round above ground, 1hp 16" pump sand filter. Still have much to learn!

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

If you just order the Taylor K1515 (FAS-DPD), you will in effect have the K2006 kit since that is the only component that is missing from your kit. You can get it through this link: http://pool9.net/tk/

Let us know if you have questions we can help you with!

(You will probably not be able to follow that link. Copy it and paste it into a browser window after you log out. After your registration is completed, this little nuisance will no longer be necessary as you'll then have access to the whole forum.)

Thanks again!! Will get that ordered! Is there anything else that I need to do to complete registration?

Nothing else needed except patience! We have a LOT of new registrations to get through! It will be worth the wait, though. I promise!

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

. . . membership upgraded.

+ Reply to Thread