+ Reply to Thread

Thread: autopilot

Default autopilot

I have a new auto pilot dig 220 control panel with swg installed. I paid pool company to install. After about 2weeks it blew fuse to display panel. The pump still runs thru timer. I could not get company that installed it back out there. so I call another company they came out and checked everything and changed fuse it worked for 5 days and blew again. Any one know of this problem from them before or things to check. I am tired of paying people who know no more than me.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: autopilot

Thanks.

I would suggest contacting customer service, 727-823-5642, or going to our website, www.autopilot.com and using the service link to find the closest warranty center to you. With multiple blown fuses, it's either a problem with the unit, or it may be a high/low supply voltage issue that can take out the fuse.

IF YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WORKING WITH ELECTRICITY OR ARE MECHANICALLY HANDY:
    Turn the power off, remove the cover to the Pool Pilot and inspect the circuit board for any lizards, snakes, ants, etc, that may have been electrified behind the circuit board. While you have the cover off, inspect the wiring coming in to make sure there's nothing shorting out.
    Sean Assam
    Commercial Product Sales Manager - AquaCal AutoPilot Inc. Mobile: 954-325-3859
    e-mail: sean@teamhorner.com --- www.autopilot.com - www.aquacal.com

Hey if the electrician has it wired for 115 and the factory set up is for 220. Would that blow the fuse immediately or after a week like it is doing now. I did call auto pilot and I have a 3rd company coming out late next week. But I would like to check a few things before they get here.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

+ Reply to Thread