Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Above Ground (AG) Pool Gallery

Default Re: Above Ground Pool Gallery

So here is my newly built 18' x 33' x52" pool. Its been filled since Aug 8th and I have only put in Bleach. Still working out the chemical part and I need to get some Stabilizer. We have been in it everyday just about. Decking to follow later this year hopefully.

A water shot:

Only bleach used!

We will be putting some smooth stones around the perimeter soon.

Now that we have a pool, every beach towel and swim garment is constantly strung up somewhere...bathroom, fence, front porch.

Perhaps this winter we will actually get some work done around here.

Rhon
    Last edited by PoolDoc; 02-02-2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: fix pics
    I have a pool and I swear I'll use it if I have to!!!

NWMNMom is offline Registered+ Widget Weaver NWMNMom 0

Nice looking pool - you will really enjoy it as we have ours. All that additional landscaping and extra stuff is like a whole new job to be done isn't it?? I think we are just leaving that for next spring's project list.
    Beats driving to the lake!
    18'x33'x52" AG oval, hard plumbed system, 22" Pentair Meteor Filter 1.5hp pump, Goldline SWCG System, 2/4x20 SolarBear Panels, Biltmore Steps - 16x14' composite deck, Pool Rover Jr

matt4x4 is offline Lifetime Member Verb Herder matt4x4 2 stars matt4x4 2 stars

I'd just like to say that no matter how GOOD a swimmer a person is, it it STILL dangerous to dive ANYWHERE WHERE THERE IS THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE OF HITTING BOTTOM. I don't care if you're the Richard Petty of swimming, accidents happen, misjudgement happens, teh slightest misalignment or miscalculation can put your daughter/son/cousin into traction for life - do you really want to risk that? I don't think so.
    Here's another piece of advice, Monkey see monkey do.....if any of her friends see that, and they'll think it's open season for them to do the same - that's how kids are - by the time you tell them to stop, an accident could have happened, it only takes one dive. If a kid were to get injured in your pool, you won't be living there much longer.

Closed Thread